Hi,
I tried the latest version of gem5 in the FS mode with two disk images: gem5
website and my own disk image. However, I am getting the following error, if I
enable --cpu-type=DerivO3CPU (for other cpu types it is just fine)
gem5.opt: build/X86/mem/packet.hh:1094: T* Packet::getPtr() [with T = unsigned
char]: Assertion `flags.isSet(STATIC_DATA|DYNAMIC_DATA)' failed.

Since the getPtr is being called in different places, it is hard to find how
this problem happens. I checked out my repo to one of the earliest of this year
(one of January commits), and now it is working. I was wondering if somebody
can give a hint how to realize which commit is casuing this issue.Majid