Hi Muhamet,

I suggest modifying the Cache SimObject to add faults. If you want to
inject transient faults, you can create/schedule a new event at a random
time in the future (e.g., with an exponential distribution or however often
you want). For permanent faults you can do something similar, but don't
reschedule the event. You should easily be able to add parameters to the
SimObject to control the rate of failures so you can access this from
Python.

Cheers,
Jason