Hi Armel,

It's unlikely the performance of the host machine. gem5 should be
deterministic, and the underlying host machine shouldn't make a difference.

Since you're seeing non-deterministic behavior, you should ask "what about
the simulation is changing?". Is it some configuration options (e.g., size
of caches)? Is it the CPU pipeline design (e.g., size of ROB)? This might
give a hint as to the problem.

If you could give us details about your configuration (e.g., Ruby vs
classic caches, what CPU model, etc.) we may be able to help more.

Cheers,
Jason