Hi all,

I have been trying to inject some permanent faults into the dcache and when
I inject faults to data of some block addresses there is no problem but for
other addresses I get "Tried to read unmapped address xxxxx" error. xxxxx
part changes from address to address. It is sometimes 0
sometimes 0x100000000000000 or some other value and I have no idea why
this is happening. I only change one bit of the data before the packet
writes to the block (with writeDataToBlock function). I was thinking that I
was modifying the data on dcache which as far as I know only contains data
and no address but apparently the data in the dcache also contains
addresses or I get it all wrong. Can anyone explain why this happens?

Cheers,
Muhammet