Hello,

I wanna run sha3 algorithm (hashing function) on gem5 for million instructions.
The algorithm runs as follow:
sha3sum 256 file path.

I added these parsers on se.py
parser.add_option("-a", type="int")
parser.add_option("-b", type="string")

I run this command
build/X86/gem5.opt configs/example/se.py -I 1000000 -c
/home/abdkhail/project2/gem5/SHA3IUF/sha3sum -a 256 -b myfile
--cpu-type=DerivO3CPU --caches

The algorithm runs only 100 thousand instructions and then exits even if I
passed the large file to the algorithm.

Exiting @ tick 188440500 because exiting with last active thread context
Simulated exit code not 0! Exit code is 1

Any help, please.

Best Regards