Hello,

I wanted to check if a secure application (for testing cache side attacks)
can be executed on Gem5 and was looking if Gem5 has support for secure
memory region & associated cache support.

I saw the following

*bool CacheBlk::isSecure ( ) *

*Check if this block holds data from the secure memory space.Returns*
*    True if the block holds data from the secure memory space. *

and also found reference to isSecure use within base.cc, tags/base.cc
source files etc.,

Wanted to know at the user level how do I declare memory blocks as secure
while running them on Gem5 simulator maybe in FS mode. Are there specific
pseudo instructions etc., for using them in my program.

Would appreciate any help or support

Thanks in advance,

Regards
Bala