From: ABD ALRHMAN ABO ALKHEEL <abdkeel...@hotmail.com>
Sent: Monday, January 13, 2020 8:40 PM
To: Dimitrios Chasapis <dchas...@bsc.es>; gem5 users mailing list
<gem5-users@gem5.org>
Subject: Re: [gem5-users] Run CPU 2006 benchmark on gem5 fs mode

Hi All,

I run this command on GEM5 and got nothing in the stats.txt

./build/X86/gem5.fast ./configs/example/fs.py --simpoint-interval 1000
--mem-size=3GB --kernel=/home/abdkhail/linux4.19/vmlinux
--disk-image=/home/abdkhail/ubuntu16.img --script=configs/boot/benchmark.rcS

benchmark.rcS

#!/bin/sh

cd
/home/ubuntu/cpu/benchspec/CPU2006/473.astar/run/run_base_ref_amd64-m64-gcc42-nn.0000/astar_base.amd64-m64-gcc42-nn
/sbin/m5 dumpresetstats
/home/ubuntu/cpu/benchspec/CPU2006/473.astar/exe/astar_base.amd64-m64-gcc42-nn
echo "Done :D"
/sbin/m5 exit

Any help would be appreciated.

Best Regards