Thank you for providing the valuable source, Just a few more questions
regarding this files and the custom micro-op ISA,

   1. the terms "t1,t2,t3" in the files I presume refer to some registers
   in x86 architecture, underlying are they referring the "EAX, EBX, ECX
   EDX...." registers? if yes how is the relationship between the naming of
   the registers and if no, please help me figure out to what they "translate"
   2. All macrops after there actual name have a format like this "***_R_R"
   e.g. "ADD_R_R" is R standing for Registers, M for Memory(address of
   memory), and P for Pointer(address of instruction pointer)?
   3. I believe that the microps, are defined in the files:
   src/arch/x86/isa/micro-ops/ is there also a guide on how to edit or
   understand them, if one wanted to add a custom micro-op, what other files
   should I edit or refer to as well and is it advisable to do so?
   4. in terms of contributing is there any list of instructions that
   haven't been implemented or i just have to look at the files and judge by
   myself which instructions are missing?

Thanks,