Dear all,

Unbeknownst to me, it seems like Google Groups has some limits on the
number of "external users" (those without a *@gem5.org email address ---
i.e., everyone) that can be added in a single day (there are also other
limits, which may be problematic in the future:
https://support.google.com/a/answer/166852) . As such I'm postponing the
migration until I can find a decent solution to this problem. We shall
continue to use Mailman for the time being.

Some of you may have already received notification of being added to the
Google Groups (though most of you will have not). This is nothing to worry
about. No action is required.

I apologize for the short Mailing-list downtime.

Kind regards,
Bobby
--
Dr. Bobby R. Bruce