Hi everyone,

With respect to the request queue in LSQ in the Minor CPU, when requests
are send to the memory to access data, to they overlap i..e send one after
the another in nearly concurrent cycles or they wait for one request to be
send to the memory then wait for the memory to acknowledge before sending
in the second request.

Also while I was looking into the parameters of the MinorCPU:
"executeLSQRequestsQueueSize" changing its size to a higher value will
still have only 1 request in the queue at any given time,
even if I increase the variable "executeMemoryIssueLimit"
Why is it so, as the code given in LSQ::PushRequest doesnot limit it to 1.

Any Assistance or Clarification would be appreciated.

Regards