Can you double check with aarch64-linux-gnu-objdump that the binary
really only contains a single pseudoop? Maybe it is just an
instrumentation bug that doubles it up.

I would also recommend that you try to correlate --debug-flags ExecAll
or GDB the guest executable around the pseudoop point to narrow down
what is happening.