Hello All,

In MOESI_CMP_directory, the ruby cache latencies (tagAccessLatency and
dataAccessLatency) are included in the SLICC cache controllers through
cacheReponsLatency() function. However, the function is only included in
messages that include a data response while all other messages use the
controllers latency as defined in corresponding SLICC file.

My question is the following:
Doesn't the cache still need to at least access the tag array for other
actions as well that might not include sending data. For example, when
receiving a request to invalidate a certain block, the cache would need to
access the tag array first to invalidate the block before sending the Ack.
If that is the case, shouldn't the sendAck get its enqueue latency using
cacheResponseLatecy() as well?! Right now it is hardcoded to
response_latency regardless of tagAccessLatency.

Is my understanding correct? Or am I missing something?