Gourav,

I've just fixed this issue. Thanks for making us aware of those broken
lines. Those were the Dockerfiles though, you should be able to pull the
docker images just fine and run gem5 within a Docker container.

Please let me know if you run into any other issues.

Kind regards,
Bobby
--
Dr. Bobby R. Bruce
Room 2235,

web: https://www.bobbybruce.net

gem5 Virtual Workshop open for registration!! [Free to join, June 3rd --
4th] <http://www.gem5.org/events/isca-2020>