Hi everyone,

I have made a system that includes a scratchpad memory(using the class
Simple Memory as SPM) at the same level as a level 2 cache. The problem
that am facing is that I can read and write to it in increments of 8 rather
than 4 for type int, i.e. Pointer++ gives wrong value at an address work
while Pointer = Pointer + 2 gives me the correct data of a location.

(Pointer++ doesnot cause the address to be incremented unless I call it two
times)

Would someone kindly guide me as to why this is the case and a
possible solution. One reason(which is possibly wrong) that I may have, is
that I cannot use the SimpleMemory class directly, and I have to derive
another class from it to use it?

Attach is a screenshot, when i store an array in the Scratchpad memory. As
you can see the address is not being incremented for every ++

https://drive.google.com/file/d/11arSjlXx1veBTwdmwANl3VhZqLjbIyuh/view?usp=sharing

Any help would be highly appreciated.

Thanks