From: wqyin--- via gem5-users <gem5-users@gem5.org>
Sent: Sunday, October 25, 2020 7:36 PM
To: gem5-users@gem5.org <gem5-users@gem5.org>
Cc: wq...@utexas.edu <wq...@utexas.edu>
Subject: [gem5-users] How to use the new libm5.a

Hello all,

I noticed the util/m5 has big changes since this commit:
26454e8072e607d54ac67c42b33355d7c94d6d60 around Apr 27. I am wondering how
should I use this new interface/implementation to call m5ops in my program?
Shall I also instantiate a default CallType and then use it to obtain the
dispatch table and finally pass it to Command::run? Also is there any examples
which use the new implementation to annotate any benchmarks running inside
gem5? Thanks

Best,

Wenqi