Hi,

I have m5_exit working on a C program at
https://gem5.googlesource.com/public/gem5-resources/+/refs/heads/stable/src/simple/m5_exit.c#41
 but now I wanted to create one using the memory address version.

We already have a m5_exit_addr symbol defined in the library, but I couldn't
find it exposed in any headers.

Do I just submit a patch adding all the symbols to include/gem5/m5ops.h, e.g.
void m5_exit_addr(uint64_t ns_delay); ? Or is there already a way to access
those that you know of?

If a patch is needed, any clues what would be the best approach? I see that
currently the magic happens under:

struct DispatchTable
{
#define M5OP(name, func) __typeof__(&::name) name;
M5OP_FOREACH
#undef M5OP

and:

DispatchTable addr_dispatch = {
#define M5OP(name, func) .name = &::M5OP_MERGE_TOKENS(name, _addr),
M5OP_FOREACH
#undef M5OP

so I'm guessing I could add a similar M5OP_FOREACH + __typeof__ hack to
include/gem5/m5ops.h to avoid repeating each function?