Yeah, it does not seem like m5ops are implemented in RISC-V yet. I did not
see any RISC-V specific code in "util/m5/src/abi/". One workaround could be
to stop simulation at a particular instruction count (e.g. if you know at
what instruction number your function of interest starts and ends) from the
Python run script and dump stats. Please, note that there might be other
(and better) ways to do this.

-Ayaz