Hi all,

I follow the instructions on
http://www.gem5.org/documentation/general_docs/gpu_models/GCN3. But I fail to
build docker image,

# build docker
/gem5/util/dockerfiles/gcn-gpu$ docker build -t gem5-gcn .

Then I got the error:
Step 4/41 : RUN python -m pip install -U pip
 ---> Running in 7660ece9ef3a
Collecting pip
  Downloading
https://files.pythonhosted.org/packages/b7/2d/ad02de84a4c9fd3b1958dc9fb72764de1aa2605a9d7e943837be6ad82337/pip-21.0.1.tar.gz
 (1.5MB)
    Complete output from command python setup.py egg_info:
    Traceback (most recent call last):
      File "<string>", line 1, in <module>
    ImportError: No module named setuptools

Command "python setup.py egg_info" failed with error code 1 in
/tmp/pip-build-GB9hfh/pip/
You are using pip version 8.1.1, however version 21.0.1 is available.
You should consider upgrading via the 'pip install --upgrade pip' command.
The command '/bin/sh -c python -m pip install -U pip' returned a non-zero code:
1

 Then I add `pip install --upgrade pip` in the Dockerfile, and I also try to
install setuptools berofe update pip version,  I still get the same error. What
should I do to fix this problem? Thank you very much.