Hi all,

I'm trying to use the --script flag to run a script after boot in full-system
mode. However, the script is not executed; the terminal keeps waiting to be
used.
Does anyone knows if the guest binaries
(https://www.gem5.org/documentation/general_docs/fullsystem/guest_binaries) are
prepared to run scripts passed through the --script flag (internally,
system.readfile)?
Otherwise, is it necessary to create a disk from scratch and update the init
script as described here
https://www.gem5.org/documentation/general_docs/fullsystem/disks (Step 4) to
boot and run a script automatically? Are there pre-built images with those
steps performed?

Old questions/references directly use the --script option and do not mention
these additional steps:
http://learning.gem5.org/book/part5/fs_config.html#using-a-runscript
https://generic.wordpress.soton.ac.uk/arm/wp-content/uploads/sites/360/2016/10/gem5_tutorial.pdf
https://spark.nitk.ac.in/r/GEM5-FS-Run.pdf
https://gem5-users.gem5.narkive.com/ptGwsg8P/what-do-i-need-to-run-my-own-benchmark-on-full-system-mode

So I'm not sure how to proceed from here.
Any workaround to automatize a script execution after boot also works, if you
know any to share.

Thank you.
Pedro.