Hi, I am building gem5 as shown here in python==3.7, scons==4.0.1 to build
scons. Following (http://learning.gem5.org/book/part1/building.html), but I ran
into the error as below:
```
$ scons build/X86/gem5.opt -j8
scons: Reading SConscript files ...
Checking for linker -Wl,--as-needed support... yes
Checking for pkg-config package protobuf... yes
Checking for compiler -gz support... no
Warning: Can't enable object file debug section compression
Checking for linker -gz support... no
Warning: Can't enable executable debug section compression
Info: Using Python config: python3-config
Checking for C header file Python.h... yes
Checking for C library python3.7m... yes
Checking for C library crypt... yes
Checking for C library pthread... yes
Checking for C library dl... yes
Checking for C library util... yes
Checking for C library rt... yes
Checking for C library m... yes
Checking Python version... no
Error: Can't find a working Python installation
```
Seems like the
`py_version`(https://github.com/gem5/gem5/blob/ea7d012c00e5555857ef999b88a8ec2bde801a1f/SConstruct#L560)
 stays false. I wonder how do I make gem5 detect the python in my current
anaconda env, while I can directly run by `python`?