Good time of day to everyone, I am super new to gem5 and I have been carefully
reading the manual so far.

A research project I am working on involves some architectural exploration of
modern Mobile architectures. As such, ideally I would like to simulate
something like Qualcomm Snapdragon 888 System on Chip (8 core system with 1x
2.84GHz (Cortex-X1) 3x 2.4GHz (Cortex-A78) 4x 1.8GHz (Cortex-A55)) running
Android 11 image on gem5. I am just looking for some input/answers for some
questions, potentially from people who tried to set something similar up
themselves.

1. Have anyone tried to run a modern Android (10 or 11) on gem5 simulating ARM
cores? Is it possible with a new image? I could only find Android KitKat guide
(http://www.m5sim.org/Android_KitKat).
2. Would it be possible to set up a heterogeneous system like Snapdragon 888
SoC described above in gem5? Any issues I should be aware of? I understand that
I would have to write a configuration file describing the said system.

Best Regards and Thank you,

Pavel.