Hi all??
I build the ARM_MOESI_hammer and ARM_MESI_Three_Level to run full system,for I
need to use the Ruby and add the garnet2.0. but when I add my configuration,and
then starting the simulation. Something to be wrong!

The error information is :
optparse.OptionValueError: option --cpu-type: invalid choice :
'AtomicSimpleCPU'  (choose from 'O3_ARM_v7a_3', 'TimingSimpleCPU',
'ex5_big', 'DerivO3CPU', 'TraceCPU')

I find the options parameter, I do not find we need to specify the cpu-type.
I am confused to this error.
Did someone encounter this error ever or some suggestions for this error?
Thank you very much!
Zhang Meng