Hi Javed

Not out of the box. But bear in mind that gem5 configs are in general meant to
be example configs to be
extended by users to reflect own hardware organizations

> 2)      If the answer to 1) is no, is it possible to extend it to model three
> different clusters

Yes, it shouldn't be that complicated

> a.       If extension is possible, any insight into how to achieve this would
> be
> much appreciated

Gem5 standard library (m5) doesn't really have a notion of a cluster. You can
add an extra cluster by adapting the fs_bigLITTLE script. No C++ change and no
recompilation is likely needed

> 3)      As the name implies (fs_bigLITTLE.py) this config needs to be run in
> Full
> System mode.
>
> a.       Is there a version of bigLITTLE config that can be run in SE mode?

No there isn't, but we should probably consider adding it

>                                                                i.      I am
> trying to run the PARSEC benchmarks
> and would like to run in SE mode to study coherence performance.
>

> Thanks in advance
>

> JO

Kind regards

Giacomo