Hi Sam,

No, there's not good documentation on this (yet ;)). It's relatively easy
to set up, though. Instead of using a single packet ptr, you can have a
queue (or whatever datastructure you would like), and you can set the
blocked flag only when it is "full" (e.g., the number of items in the
structure is equal to the max size you want to model.

I would caution you against using the `QueuedPort` object in gem5, though.
This creates an infinite queue by default, and it difficult to use in a way
that models something reasonable. That said, the `PacketQueue` object may
come in handy.

Cheers,
Jason