Hello,
I want to add few new command-line options for my simulations.
I wanted to understand how to write code for that.

For example,
in garnet_synth_traffic.py, I can mimic code lines like other options using
parser.add_option, but I wanted to know where is the constructor
GarnetSyntheticTraffic() is called by this .py file. I want to be able to
use the values set in command-line as variables in garnet network files.

For example, if --ABC=10, then I want to access this value of ABC in
InputUnit.cc of garnet.

Thank you,
Vedika.