Hi Matt,

The following condition is missing in t_allocateTBE, but the corepair sends
a message with VicDirty - CoherenceRequestType.

if (in_msg.Type == CoherenceRequestType:VicDirty) {
  tbe.DataBlk = in_msg.DataBlk;
}

P.S.: I am not sure whether the complete block should be replaced or just
partially copied.

Thanks,
Sampad