Oh, I see, I didn't realize you were trying to call it from python, or even
that that was exposed to python. It would probably be possible to expose
that parameter as well, although that would require a change to gem5. I
think that change would be worth doing, but may be a bit of a tangent from
what you're doing. Alternatively, you could define a different Workload
class in C++ which would do your extra set up there, where you can use the
extra argument.

Gabe