Hi

I am working on understanding VPUs and vector instructions, and am a bit new to
the gem5 environment. I aI wanted to know if there is any official update on
the vector instruction support for gem5 x86 and ARM? I see there are some
forked versions available in the community but I am skeptical about their
stability and version. Would like to know if anyone recommends any such version.

I also see In this link
https://www.gem5.org/documentation/general_docs/architecture_support/ that gem5
has support for SSE in x86 but see little documentation regarding that. Also no
mention of ARM vector instruction support.

Sorry if I am wrong regarding the things I have mentioned.

So any guidance, help, or advice regarding this will be great!!

Thanks