发件人: Gabriel Busnot via gem5-users [mailto:gem5-users@gem5.org]
发送时间: 2022年2月18日 15:20
收件人: gem5-users@gem5.org
抄送: Gabriel Busnot <gabriel.bus...@arteris.com>
主题: [gem5-users] Re: 答复: Does the gem5 v21.0.1.0 support to bootup with kernel
5.10 in Ruby-CHI and O3

Hi Liyichao,

You might be in luck! A patch fixing non-HN shared CHI cache has been pushed to
develop yesterday. You can cherry-pick it here:
https://gem5-review.googlesource.com/c/public/gem5/+/56810.
You can also have a look at the patch attached to the following issue:
https://gem5.atlassian.net/browse/GEM5-1185. The patch configures a shared L2
but it should work about the same for shared L3. Your diff looks OK to me but
it is hard to be assertive.

If this doesn't work for you, can you please fill a Jira with detailed
reproduction steps for the bug?

Regards,
Gabriel