Thank you so much.

There were some questions that you missed at the end of the email. I list
them below again for convenience:

   - Is there a better way you can suggest using SPEC2017 in FS mode to
   evaluate my system on gem5?
   - My understanding is that the FS simulation is significantly slow. Any
   guidelines on how to make it as fast as possible?

Above all, thanks a lot for taking time helping us. Much appreciated!

--

*Best,Abdelrahman Hussein*