Hello Gem5 Community,
                                       I am a current senior at Reed
College and I am using gem5 for my senior year thesis. I am implementing a
writeback aware caching algorithm as described in this paper
https://www.pdl.cmu.edu/PDL-FTP/Storage/2020.apocs.writeback.pdf .  Right
now, I have the algorithm implemented inside gem5 and I am trying to figure
out how to feed traces to gem5. More specifically, I am trying to see how
the algorithm fares across different ratios of reads to writes. Is there a
way to provide traces to the gem5 simulator other than providing
executables/binaries. I can create dummy programs with varying levels of
reads to writes but I was wondering if there is a better way of testing
this. Thank you for your time and have a great rest of your day.
Best,
Prasun