Felipe,

What do `file` and `riscv-linux-gnu-objdump` (or whatever your cross-toolchain calls objdump) say about `binario.riscv`?  I don't know where that "--interp-dir sysroot" in your output came from, but it smells like we are dealing with dynamic-ELF here and I suggest you start from the much simpler static-ELF first.  What happens if you invoke gcc manually with something like

riscv-linux-gnu-gcc -o binario.riscv helloworld.c

does that work?

Regards,

Boris