average_packet_latency = 430.695013
average_packet_latency = 596.634683
average_packet_latency = 732.220679
average_packet_latency = 854.214438
average_packet_latency = 969.032975
average_packet_latency = 1087.468352
average_packet_latency = 1207.588344

1.gem5 version is v21.2.1.0

2.build command is ??scons build/NULL/gem5.opt -j 4"

3.run command is below and the "--injection-rate" is increasing with step=0.02

Command to Run:
./build/NULL/gem5.opt
configs/example/garnet_synth_traffic.py \
--network=garnet2.0 \
--num-cpus=64 \
--num-dirs=64 \
--topology=Mesh_XY \
--mesh-rows=8 \
--sim-cycles=10000 \
--inj-vnet=0 \
--injectionrate=0.02 \
--synthetic=uniform_random

I find some interesting phenomenons.
I think I figured out where the problem might be.
It might be the permission error and the build order.
I built "X86","ARM","NULL" on my old computer before,so I try to restore it all.
Then I find the miss folder "__pycache__" come out,I think I'm going to get
close to the root of the problem.
But I failed.
I rebuild a same version gem5 on my new computer with the command"??scons
build/Garnet_standalone/gem5.opt -j 4" under the root state.
Then I run the same script,I get the correct output.(I can see the
average_packet_latency is increasing with the --injectionrate)
Although I get the desired output, I can't figure out why I get the wrong
output.

<gabriel.bus...@arteris.com&gt;;
????????:&nbsp;2022??9??20??(??????) ????7:40
??????:&nbsp;"gem5-users"<gem5-users@gem5.org&gt;;

????:&nbsp;[gem5-users] Re: ??????Re: Different simulation results on different
computers with the same configuration

Not sure to understand what you mean by ??correct result".

Can you please provide us with:

gem5 version (commit SHA)

build command

run command

Can you please also double-check that you are using supported versions of
python and gcc/clang. Also check that config.ini is the same in all cases.

Gabriel