Dear Bobby,

Iam trying to add --debug-flags=Exec (building the gem5 for gem5.opt not for gem5.fast which I had) but the debug traces exceed the 20GB (and it is not finished yet) for less than 1 simulated second. How can I reduce the size of the debug-flags (or set something more specific)?

In contrast I build the HPCG benchmark with DHPCG_DEBUG flag. If you want, you can compare these two output files (hpcg20010909T014640_SE_Mode & HPCG-Benchmark_3.1_FS_Mode). As you can see, something goes wrong with the accuracy of calculations in FS mode (benchmark uses double precission). You can find the files here: http://kition.mhl.tuc.gr:8000/d/68d82f3533/

Best regards,
Nikos

Quoting Jason Lowe-Power <ja...@lowepower.com>:

That's quite odd that it works in SE mode but not FS mode!

I would suggest running with --debug-flags=Exec for both and then perform a
diff to see how they differ.

Cheers,
Jason

On Tue, Sep 20, 2022 at 2:45 PM Νικόλαος Ταμπουρατζής <