Hi,
I want to create an NoC in the garnet network that instead of the router
uses a different structure called RLInterface to connect the cores.
I need both NoCs (the existing router-based NoC and the one I'm creating)
to coexist so that I can compare their power and performance.
As numerous files in the src/mem/ruby/network directory use Router to build
the network (such as Topology, Network, GarnetNetwork, etc.), what approach
is better to accomplish this goal? Can I modify the existing files and
provide a command-line option to switch between the two networks, or do I
need to create and build an entirely different network that uses
RLInterface SimObject instead of Router SimObject?

Warm regards,
Ali Karazmoodeh