Von: Ayaz Akram <yazak...@ucdavis.edu>
Gesendet: Donnerstag, 16. Februar 2023 11:12
An: Sebastian Weber <sebastian.we...@fzi.de>
Betreff: Re: [gem5-users] Re: Interactive simulation with statistics per
executable

Hi Sebastian,

I don't think you can collect per-binary statistics (at least without changes
in gem5 and potentially the guest OS) while simulating them simultaneously in a
full-system simulation. Also, I am assuming you want to study the interaction
of multiple workloads, and that's why you do not want to run multiple
independent simulations (gem5 processes). Please, let me know if that is not
your use case.

-Ayaz

On Tue, Feb 14, 2023 at 11:45 PM Sebastian Weber <