0.02 flits/node/cycle is too low an injection rate for deadlocks. Try higher
rates.

I had created some labs in my NoC class in the past on deadlocks. It might be
useful to take a look, esp Lab 3 on deadlocks.
https://tusharkrishna.ece.gatech.edu/teaching/icn_s20/

Some of the garnet repos from past papers from my group might be useful as well
:
https://github.com/noc-deadlock

Cheers,
Tushar
On Apr 1, 2023, 12:12 AM -0400, Karim Soliman via gem5-users