Hi Kazi,

If you are referring to the "Pretending totalOps is equivalent to
totalInsts()", that is not really an error. It means that KVM CPU is
approximating totalOps with totalInsts (as the KVM model cannot count the
number of micro-ops that got executed on the native hardware) in the
generated stats.

-Ayaz