Hello,

I am attempting to use the <mpfr.h> library within gem5. This normally requires
adding the -lmpfr flag during compilation (e.g., g++ foo.cc -lmpfr). After
adding the header to my src file that I am working on, I tried adding the flag
option to the gem5/SConstruct right after the declaration of
env.append(CXXFLAGS=['-std=c++17']) near line 390, in the form of
env.append(CXXFLAGS=[‘-lmpfr’]).

During compilation however, it still complains about having undefined
references to the mpfr functions that I am using (e.g., mpfr_init).

How do I add a custom flag to the compilations flag such that my sim object can
use the library?

Thank you,
Phaedra