Hi,
It seems there is a problem with PyLong_AsLongLong() function in
dsent_computeLinkPower in the interface.cc file. I am trying to fix the
DSENT parsing script. Meanwhile, you can consult the gem5 Mail Archive on
how to use DSENT.
https://www.mail-archive.com/search?l=gem5-users%40gem5.org&q=Using+DSENT+&x=0&y=0

Best,
Ali