Hi Saras,

If you have a disk image with a machine learning model and relevant
libraries installed, you should be able to use it with gem5. I would
suggest looking at the examples of full-system simulation with gem5.
Secondly, you might want to look at how to modify disk images with QEMU and
test your workload on QEMU. If the model works on QEMU, I think
theoretically it should work on gem5 as well.

-Ayaz