I have to say thanks to Bobby Bruce! I saw you replied my email yesterday. But
I didn't see it in my email list, so sorry about that.
https://www.mail-archive.com/gem5-users@gem5.org/msg21437.html  That's the
mails.
I'm trying to use gem-gpu,  https://github.com/gem5-gpu, I don't know which
version of gem5 they used. But I saw the img they used is
`linux-bigswap2.img`. I try to build my own ubuntu14 img file, but it always
says

Run /sbin/init as init process
random: fast init done
Mount failed for selinuxfs on /sys/fs/selinux:  No such file or directory
random: init: uninitialized urandom read (12 bytes read)
init: plymouth-upstart-bridge main process (638) terminated with status 1
init: plymouth-upstart-bridge main process ended, respawning
init: plymouth-upstart-bridge main process (648) terminated with status 1
init: plymouth-upstart-bridge main process ended, respawning
init: ureadahead main process (641) terminated with status 5
init: plymouth-upstart-bridge main process (651) terminated with status 1
init: plymouth-upstart-bridge main process ended, respawning
init: plymouth-upstart-bridge main process (654) terminated with status 1
init: plymouth-upstart-bridge main process ended, respawning
``````
So I want to try the linux-bigswap2.img, but the links I found in the Internet
are invalid.

http://www.m5sim.org/dist/current/x86/x86-system.tar.bz2`
http://www.m5sim.org/dist/current/x86/config-x86.tar.bz2
Do you still have those files? Or do you know how to solve these problems?
Thanks a lot!