Hi Hoa,

Thanks for your information! It now can boot up multiple cores.

However the system cannot start up successfully, it shows `warn: context 1:
100000 consecutive store conditional failures`, have you ever seen this warning?

The configurations I use are:

1. ruby system, SimplePtP topology

2. 8 timing cores, Mesi_Two_Level cache hierarchy

3. VExpress_GEM5_V2 platform

The command I use is: ./build/ARM_MESI_TWO_LEVEL/gem5.opt
configs/example/gem5_library/arm-ubuntu-run.py.

Regards,

Congwu Zhang