Hi Giacomo,

Oh I'm sorry for that confusion. The FS_ruby.py is my modified script which
I forgot to change the name, it's actually a SE workload and works fine
with the Gem5 provided hello binary
(gem5/tests/test-progs/hello/bin/arm/linux/hello). Here is the code snippet
of that script

binary = os.path.join('gem5/assembly/test')

# Create a process for a simple "multi-threaded" application
process = Process()
# Set the command
# cmd is a list which begins with the executable (like argv)
process.cmd = [binary]
# Set the cpu to use the process as its workload and create thread contexts
for cpu in system.cpu:
cpu.workload = process
cpu.createThreads()

system.workload = SEWorkload.init_compatible(binary)

The gem5/assembly/test executes successfully on my local environment, and
I'm using M1 arm64 cpu

Thanks,
Ziyao