Hello,

maybe I have missed something in the official docs, but I'm not sure how to run multiple simulations with different parameters concurrently to speed up the process.

What I have done is I created a Python script that sets environment variables and then kicks-off gem5 which in turn runs another Python script that reads those environment variables to configure the simulation.
But I'm sure there has to be a better way?

I think it might be easier if it would be possible to run gem5 purely with Python (without the gem5 executable) because then it would be easy to pass custom parameters to the gem5 configuration.

Is there something that I missed?

Thanks

Best
Derek