Hi, Sean,

This is much better than I feared. There were just too many places in -03
where I was guessing what was intended, for me to say "ready for
publication", or even "almost ready with nits".

I know you don't make the decisions about when drafts are last-called, but
when you talk to your shepherd, you might suggest looking at diffs for the
version posted for last call. that popped up a lot of the concerns i had
(which were also concerns that denis had).

Best wishes with the draft.

Spencer