After a lengthy private discussion with Carlos, and some
serious "quality time" spent with RFC 2661 ;-), here's
where I think the two major issues from my Gen-ART review
of this draft stand:

(1) AVP for softwire profile of L2TPv2.  I'm no longer
convinced that a new AVP is needed, but the specification
of the profile needs significant clarification and cleanup.
For example, what happens if a softwire implementation of
L2TPv2 happens to receive an OCRQ message?  This has also
turned up a topic that needs to be covered in the Security
Considerations section - a brief discussion of the security
consequences of the recommendation not to hide AVPs.

(2) RFC 5405 and UDP.  In addition to referencing RFC 5405,
a recommendation for L2TPv2 use of PMTUD will be added.

Thanks,
--David