I have been selected as the General Area Review Team (Gen-ART) reviewer
for this draft (for background on Gen-ART, please see
http://www.alvestrand.no/ietf/gen/art/gen-art-FAQ.html).
you may receive.

Document: draft-ietf-alto-problem-statement-02.txt
Reviewer: Sean Turner
Review Date: 2008-08-02
IETF LC End Date: 2009-08-04
IESG Telechat date: N/A

The one question in my mind is whether this should proceed now or remain a living document and become final at the end? Is ALTO going to redo this document if they decide to expand their scope?

spt