Brian,

Many thanks for your review !

Ron, Brian,

Regarding the concern about 2119 keywords (Gen-ART issue 1), I wonder if doing 
away with them would be too drastic, considering that all the more recent bmwg 
methodology RFC and I-Ds do use them. I agree that the cases that were 
highlighted need fixing.
Regarding issue 2: good point, we will fix it saying explicitly why cases 6-8 
are not covered.

Thanks,

-- Carlos.

-----Original Message-----
From: Brian E Carpenter [mailto:[email protected]] 
Sent: Tuesday, August 25, 2009 9:55 PM
To: Ron Bonica
Cc: Aamer Akhter (aakhter); General Area Review Team; 
[email protected]; Rajiv Asati (rajiva); Carlos Pignataro (cpignata)
Subject: Re: Gen-ART review of draft-ietf-bmwg-mpls-forwarding-meth-05.txt

This is a manual repeat as I have been getting error messages
from the tools server on the authors' address alias.

Hi Ron,

That would work for me. However, I don't see this as a show-stopper
necessarily; it depends whether the IESG wants to be picky about
this issue for an Informational. Not my call.

   Brian



On 2009-08-25 03:11, Ron Bonica wrote:
> Could we address this issue dispensing with 2119 language altogether
> (i.e. convert to lower case).
> 
>                                      Ron
> 
> 
> Brian E Carpenter wrote:
> 

_______________________________________________
Gen-art mailing list
[email protected]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/gen-art

Reply via email to