Thanks for your review.  I'm sorry I didn't have a chance to look at
this last week, but I was travelling on other business.

On Tue, Sep 15, 2009 at 10:30:20AM +0300, Gonzalo Camarillo wrote:
>
> This draft is ready for publication as a PS RFC.
>
> Comments:
>
> Acronyms should be expanded on their first use (including the title of
> the draft and the Abstract).

Were there any specific ones you noted apart from in the Abstract?  I
thought I'd caught them all when I did my review, but of course this
has been around a long time and I might have missed some.  In any
case, we can fix this up for sure.

> The paragraph referencing RFC 2119 is located at the end of the
> Introduction. Normally, it is placed in a section on its own called
> Terminology instead, which comes right after the Introduction. This is
> truly a very minor comment and I leave it up to the author to decide
> whether to leave it as is or to move the text into a new section.

We can move it. 

Thanks again for your review.

Best regards,

Andrew (shepherd)

-- 
Andrew Sullivan
[email protected]
Shinkuro, Inc.
_______________________________________________
Gen-art mailing list
[email protected]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/gen-art

Reply via email to